Community engagement is a big part of Southern Botanics, working in and around our region to create better connectivity and a better world. Partially because of personal beliefs and the character of our own relationships, but mostly because it’s just what we do.
And we’re carrying the spirit of service even further. Our staff volunteer their time to work with our local community partners on the projects and initiatives that serve those in need, helping create a better world.
- April 7, 2016 – Stars Party benefitting Jerusalem House
- April 29, 2016 – Thriving Children Gala benefitting Lost-n-Found Youth
- April 30, 2016 – HRC Atlanta Gala
- August 30, 2016 – Benefit for Howell Station Neighborhood Association
- September 30, 2016 – MMM Cheers Event to support Open Doors
- November 11, 2016 – Rally Foundation for Pediatric Cancer
Get in touch with us
Send us a message